Monday 20 July 2015

Headlines x Ombre



So it has been a long time since I last did my hair. I went back to instagram and figured that it's been a good 19weeks, which is around 4 months. Since th last time I gave Jerry a tumblr-ish picture and followed, I didn't even notice my dark roots growing out. (God bless my slightly brown hair and genius idea to go ombre) But you can see how dry and uneven my mane looks now. 



This time was no different. Wanted to go tumblr again but my new stylist, Linus, advised against it. He said that I should give my hair a break at least for now because what I wanted was far beyond what my poor hair could handle at th moment. So with a general idea of what I wanted, I gave Linus th go-ahead to go creative on my hair again. 



See his stressed out face? Okay. I promise to look after my hair. Well, I actually promised him to do hair mask at least twice a week aft this though. 



Look just how gorgeous th outcome is. And please don't listen to le pal Celine. She called this dip-dye? Ew. Babe, it's Ombre. Mocha on th top, Ash grey a th bottom. Really loving th colour combi. 

Ignore my in beady eyes.

Finally get to schedule our appointments th same time. Because Headlines added 2 new stylist to their team, one of them being Linus of course. 

What's more, my readers just have to quote my name "AUDREY" and get up to 30% off* any treatment or service you do. 



Headlines Hairdressing
10 Anson Road
#03-32
International Plaza
+65 62233133 

Operating Hours
Mon - Fri: 10.30AM - 8.30PM
Sat: 10.30AM - 7.00PM
Sun: Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment